Friday, October 3, 2008

Here we go again.

So. Here we go again. I started to do this once, long ago before I got put in as to Detective. I enjoyed doing it and loved sharing the more interesting parts and stories about my life, both for my family and friends.
Alot of my blog will be Law Enforcement based because that is my life. The job is all encompasing, and has to be if you want to do it well. Those who don't live it will never fully understand, and this blog is designed to help you understand.
My wife Kimber and my three children, know me the best. They see the stress the sleepless nights and all the good experiences that come with investigating felony crimes.
Any questions are welcome especially if they are about why you got a ticket and your D.B. neighboor did'nt, or about any aspect of Law enforcement which you happen to disagree with. my answers may suprise you because I am not what you would call a "normal Cop".

without further ado....... I give you............. Private Towers Private Places.

2 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

I'm excited to see what comes about from this. Thanks for sacrificing so much in your life for the safety of us all. Even though I'm quite far away I know you are one of many that deserve mighty thanks.

Jade said...

Question: Where I live (far from your jurisdiction, of course) there's one thing the cops do that drives me NUTS. We're in a college town, and there's plenty of mischief that goes on. Our housing complex is nice, friendly family housing, but across the street is a large complex where plenty of parties are thrown. It's pretty common for the police to be on our street at night.

I have no problem with that, and I appreciate their presence. However, I don't appreciate that they choose to park on the street only about a car length from the corner. There's no street lamp, so often when we come home we have a near collision with the cop car parked way too close to the street.

My guess is that they're trying to sneak up on the complex to catch the guilty in their crime. Sounds great. But how would I go about complaining nicely to the police department that they need to find a better hiding place? I'm sure they're justified in what they're doing, but I'm pretty sure I'm justified in being concerned for my safety, too.

Thanks, and I'll take my answer off the air.